RTYC, Nepal happens to be an important unit of Tibetan Youth Congress that has been in the forefront of the Tibetan freedom struggle for last many years. As the time has passed by and China has started focusing more on implementation of one China policy in Nepal importance of this Nepalese unit of Tibetan Youth Congress has increased significantly.
Here are is an interview with Tenzin Nyngma, recently elected executive members of RTYC, Nepal.
QUESTION- How do you feel after getting elected as executive member for RTYC, Nepal?
ANSWER- I feel that becoming member of RTYC is a responsibility that I have to be more responsible and also sensible towards Tibetan community living in exile in Nepal.
Another thing that comes to my mind is that RTYC should also initiate activities and programs to educate Tibetan youth about importance of Dalai Lama’s Ideology for solution of Tibetan issue.
I personally feel that if RTYC continues to follow path for freedom shown by HH Dalai Lama it will be able to secure freedom for Tibetans Sooner then later.
QUESTION- what is your opinion about present status of RTYC in Nepal?
ANSWER- As known, we are facing suppression from Nepalese government. Besides this, I feel there is scope to introduce new skills and concepts to meet the objectives.
As the time is passing by, we Tibetan youth are also getting trained in use of modern concepts and technologies with whatever little resources we have. I think this will make us more capable of taking the struggle forward.
QUESTION- How do you think RTYC, Nepal can achieve it’s objectives in Nepal?
ANSWER- In my opinion, RTYC, Nepal can attain it’s goals through following guidance from CTA, Dharmshala, RTYC CENTREX and also elders who have carried the freedom struggle for last many decades.
QUESTION- How you feel RTYC can work for Tibetan cause in Nepal?
ANSWER- In my opinion RTYC, Nepal should start programs having social values. One fine way can be guiding of tourists at various tourist places by Tibetan youth. They can specially focus on Chinese tourists who come in large number. While guiding they can bring the facts about Tibet in their knowledge.
In my opinion, The more help is rendered to Chinese tourists by Tibetans in exile the more opinion building for the cause of Tibet can be done inside China.
QUESTION- How do you find role of present Nepalese government?
ANSWER- I find Nepal government too much dependent on China these days and this dependency has taken them to a level where they can be termed as handicaps.
I think Tibetan Youth needs special education of their legitimate human and legal rights in Nepal in today’s scenario.
QUESTION- How will you motivate TYC members in Nepal ?
ANSWER- I will try to give them honest, good and transparent leadership to motivate them on my part. Besides this, other steps decided by the executive as a unit would be implemented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment